Join Munch - a food waste marketplace 🚀 - and let’s (b)eat food waste together! 💚
Munch is an application which helps supermarkets, restaurants, and bakeries sell their surplus food very easily.
It’s a win-win solution for everyone because our partners can turn their loss into profit, our customers can save food with a 40-70% discount and we protect the environment as well. ♻️🌎
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Public Relation (PR) freelancer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for sustaining the company’s public relation reputation by developing and sustaining our media relations, co-creating and executing the PR strategy, coordinating and analyzing the PR campaigns. You will also provide assistance to the Slovak/Czech Head of Marketing and to the Global PR Manager.
- Create proactively and sustain connections with media professionals, bloggers, and influencers to ensure consistent media exposure.
- Creation of press releases, articles, and diverse content based on the strategy, ensuring alignment with various media channels.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee press campaigns, press events and press conferences.
- Track, analyze, and evaluate media coverage to assess the efficacy of PR campaigns and strategies.
- Support the Slovak/Czech Head of Marketing and the Global PR Manager to coordinate and execute the PR strategy.
- Organize interviews and different type of public appearances for the spokesperson of the company.
- Lead high-value initiatives to optimize the PR strategy, the content and the PR-related partnerships.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (preferred in journalism or communication)
- Established media contacts in relevant industries.
- Fluency in Slovak/Czech and strong English language skills (minimum proficiency level: negotiation)
- 4+ years of experience in public relation/journalism, event management, media relations and partnerships
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Continuously uncover insights about the current media of the slovak/czech market, the breaking news connected to the company and the most relevant news in the start-up/e-commerce/food-waste/sustainable news
- Analytical ability to report the results of a PR campaign
🙌🏼 What we offer:
- An extraordinary opportunity to work with a social impact startup
- Personal and professional development in a high-growth environment
- A chance to work with a young, ambitious and open-minded team with a common goal to (b)eat food waste
- Hybrid work with a large office in Budapest, office in central Brno and co-working space in Prague (Czech Republic)
- Working with an impact driven team of 70+ members from Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic
💚 In this role, you create value for every stakeholder: for nature, for the partners and for the customers. You can really see the day-to-day impact of your work and simply enjoy it.