Join Nesnězeno - a food waste marketplace 🚀 - and let’s (b)eat food waste together!💚
Nesnězeno is an application which helps supermarkets, restaurants, and bakeries sell their surplus food very easily.
It’s a win-win solution for everyone because our partners can turn their loss into profit, our customers can save food with a 40-70% discount and we protect the environment as well. ♻️🌎
We are looking for a dedicated an experienced Key Account Manager based in Prague.
- New Partner Acquisition: proactively research and approach new potential Key Accounts, nationwide
- Research: learn about the partners in-depth, map the stakeholders and understand their decision-making process
- Manage Accounts: coordinate roll-out plans and understand their needs
- Pitch: create and deliver quality, professional presentations to potential partners, and confidently speak about the business and food waste proposition
- Business Development: meet monthly KPI’s and report it to the local leader, identify new opportunities
- Holistic Approach: work closely with the Operations and Marketing team to share relevant information for the business, spot challenges
- You are a Czech native speaker and you are fluent in English (minimum B2)
- Strong Sales / Key Account Manager / Partner Success Manager experience
- You have strong soft skills: you know when to listen, ask or talk
- You are a first-class communicator
- You are precise and you used CRM Systems before
- You are 100% motivated, proactive and open-minded
- You have great connections and you have in-depth knowledge and understanding of local supermarkets and/or the local Hospitality Industry
- You are passionate about the mission, you care about the environment and about food waste
🙌🏼 What we offer:
- An extraordinary opportunity to work with a social impact startup.
- Personal and professional development in a high-growth environment.
- A chance to work with a young, ambitious and open-minded team with a common goal to (b)eat food waste.
- Hybrid work (3 days office, 2 days home office), office in central Brno and co-working space in Prague, large office in Budapest (Hungary).
- A chance to work with a young, ambitious, and impact-driven team of 70+ members from Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia!
💚 As a Key Account Manager, every day you will see the positive impact of your work - creating value for nature, our partners, and our customers. It's a role that allows you to truly make a difference and take joy in it!