Join Nesnězeno - a food waste marketplace 🚀 - and let’s (b)eat food waste together! 💚
Nesnězeno is an application which helps supermarkets, restaurants, and bakeries sell their surplus food very easily.
It’s a win-win solution for everyone because our partners can turn their loss into profit, our customers can save food with a 50% discount and we protect the environment as well. ♻️🌎
We are looking for a dedicated Operations Specialist in Brno!
- Customer Support: Resolving customer issues via phone and email
- Partner Support: Partner Onboarding & Full Nesnězeno Partner Support
- Strongly collaborating with the Sales Team
- You are native in Czech or Slovak and fluent in English (minimum B2)
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills: you know when to listen, ask or talk
- You are passionate about the mission, you care about the environment and about food waste
- You are precise, communicative, proactive and open
- You are actively enrolled in university studies, and you are available to work minimum of 20 hours a week
- Experience with customer or partner support, project management is a plus but NOT a requirement
🙌🏼 What we offer:
- An extraordinary opportunity to work with a social impact startup
- Personal and professional development in a high-growth environment
- A chance to work with a young, ambitious and open-minded team with a common goal to (b)eat food waste
- Hybrid work, office in central Brno and co-working space in Prague, large office in Budapest (Hungary)
- A chance to work with a young, ambitious, and impact-driven team of 70+ members from Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania!
- Long-term career opportunity after probation period
💚 In this role, you create value for every stakeholder: for nature, for the partners and for the customers. You can really see the day-to-day impact of your work and simply enjoy it.